Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wind



Wind

I may not be able to offer you a future
Not even a past
Not a thing
Not a day by day
Not a good night kiss
Not even a see you later
But I will be back
I won’t be here hugging you this afternoon
I won’t be having lunch with you tomorrow.

I’m the wind
That goes everywhere
Without permission
I’m a day
A day that was not written in the calendar
A day that was not meant to happen yet
But it happened, I met you already
I’m the no reason yet
I’m the no purpose yet
Let me just kiss you
I just want to spend your time without timing
Without thinking what might happen
I just want to live
I just want to breathe
I want to feel you
And think of you
No set of goals in mind
Just kissing you some other day or night

I’m just the wind,
I’m just the water
I’m just the idea
You once had in your mind
Now transformed into a woman
I’m the one you may imagine some day
I’m probably just not meant to exist, not yet
Copyright © 2009. LauraOrvieto.com. All rights reserved.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home